Week 9: # 23 The end is just the beginning...

This has been a wonderful experience. I am hooked on LibraryThing and plan to continue using it. I also am setting up a Netvibes page.

This has definitely caused me to grow in my understanding and use of the internet. And along the way, I realized that I need take the time to explore popular websites. For example, YouTube was a big surprise to me. I had thought it was only for entertainment and so was not interested in exploring. Now, I have it as a favorite!

I was hesitant in the beginning and was glad that Linda finished so early and then posted some helps on different areas. That helped me over the initial learning curve. Overall, the format worked really well for me. Reading blogs written by others was a great motivator. Just knowing, and being reminded often, that there was support given by Irmgarde, Annette and Maurice was invaluable. I also enjoyed discussing sessions with colleagues.

I would definitely participate in future discovery programs with this format. Lastly, thank you to all who made this experience possible. Your leadership, training sessions and direction has been superb!

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

Congratulations! You did great... your blog is wonderful and I love it that you're moving on. I'll have to favorite your blog since you're moving along into areas I'm not as familiar with either. You go!!!! :-)