Week 4: #9 Merlin

I spent a lot of time on this activity. Merlin has a lot of possibility. It will be interesting to see how it continues to develop.

When trying the different feeds, I found that Bloglines was the one I prefer and will probably go to first. The feature of searching by location was very helpful with Topix. I enjoyed using it to view the news in areas where relatives live. Syndic8 has entirely too many steps to take before one locates the information requested.

During this step, I spent hours trying to add a widget to the blog. Finally, I asked Jackie for assistance and discovered that my process was correct. Together we were able to add the widget. It was probably a computer glitch the first time I was trying. Moral of the story, if something is not working, leave it for a while, try again and ask for assistance if needed.

No comments: